- Oversee the preparation, planning and organizing of rehearsals for the worship team.
- Responsible for leading, training and building the worship team technically, musically and spiritually.
- Work closely with the Lead Pastor and lead the creative/media team in regards to the current sermon series so as to create an atmosphere, under the direction of the Holy Spirit, that is conducive to people engaging in praise and worship.
- Lead Sunday morning worship and one other time of worship each week.
- This position would require approximately 40 hours per week for preparation, rehearsals, creative/media production, services and general office time.
- Evidence of Salvation (Inward-Rom 8:16; Outward-Eph 4:24, Titus 2:12)
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:8, 2:4).
- Agree with and promote our statement of faith.
- Have a calling and passion to lead Worship.
- Ability to lead vocally with keyboard/guitar.
- Some past experience.
- Be led by the Spirit in creating a set list.
- Be willing to incorporate the current team.
- Be willing to engage in the local body of believers and develop relationships.
Please send resume to Pastor Tim Stevens - email@example.com