The role of a Sales Representative is to assist property owners in construction projects that are fully covered by their respective insurance companies.
- Cold-calling and visiting residential property owners
- Networking with HOA's, real estate agents, and insurance agents.
- Inspecting residential properties (notating the condition of siding, flashing, gutters, windows, and roofing systems).
- Upon completing a property inspection and notating damage that is fully reimbursable by insurance companies, our Sales Representatives present the offerings that separate Restoration Roofing from other companies in the industry.
- Completely and thoroughly fill out all necessary paperwork
Sales & Marketing, Construction
$24,000 to $35,000 plus commission