Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Position Status: Full Time
Assists customers daily and records information into computer for customer service by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Answer customer service lines.
- Handle customer issues (phone, web and email)
- Enter data from TUA mail, rallies and conferences.
- Supplies information to callers about the ministry of TUA.
- Quotes prices, products and program information to callers.
- Handles all customer service issues – handles complaints concerning orders, resources or services rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Balances and closes batches.
- Maintains a daily list of mail, phone and web inquiry counts.
- Re-addresses undeliverable mail bearing incomplete or incorrect address.
- Take and fill orders.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Customer Service - Manages difficult or emotional customer situations; Responds promptly to customer needs; Solicits customer feedback to improve service; Responds to requests for service and assistance; Meets commitments.
- Interpersonal Skills - Maintains confidentiality; Listens to others without interrupting; Keeps emotions under control.
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Respond well to questions.
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; presents numerical data effectively.
Education and/or Experience
- One year certificate from college or technical school; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have working knowledge of a computer. Be able to operate basic office equipment such as telephones, adding machine and fax.
- Strong interpersonal skills, flexibility and customer service orientation.