Ovation Church began in 2009 with a desire to do anything short of sin to reach people far from God. Over the years, we have seen the unchurched, dechurched, and unsatisfied church attender, find life and hope in the power of Christ.
Sunday’s worship experiences should be a celebration of God’s goodness and an awe-inspiring encounter with Him. We believe there is more to following Christ than sitting in rows for an hour on Sunday morning. Ovation Church is not designed for the polite, casual Sunday morning Christian. We are bold, loud, and risk everything for Jesus. We desire to see lives radically changed!
We are currently looking for a worship leader to join our team!
- The position requires planning, preparing, and executing weekly, God-honoring worship services with a high level of excellence.
- He/she will be able to lead current team of volunteer musicians and vocalists, help recruit new members, and develop both.
- He/she will also be ready to learn, engage, and contribute to the Ovation Church worship culture along with the rest of the worship team.
- He/she will be able to speak well and relate biblical truths in front of the congregation.
- Applicant must be a skillful vocalist and proficient on guitar and/or keys.
*Please include links to videos/audio of you leading worship in your application.
Ministry and Worship Style Influences:
- Elevation Church – Pastor Steven Furtick
- Gateway Church – Pastor Robert Morris
- Vous Church – Pastor Rich Wilkerson Jr.
- Hillsong Church – Pastor Brian Houston
- Church Of The Highlands – Pastor Chris Hodges
- Lifechurch.tv – Pastor Craig Groeschel
Our music mainly consists of:
Hillsong, United, Elevation, Bethel, Passion, Jesus Culture, Tomlin, ect…
All current volunteer musicians and vocalist are proficient in using click/cues/backing tracks during worship. We have a solid/excellent tech team utilizing ProPresenter, IEMs, timed moving lights, and bass-filled/loud FOH mix.
Character & Conduct Qualifications:
- Leads a disciplined life of daily fellowship with God and Bible study.
- Exemplifies Christ-like character in personal life, family relationships, finances, and ministry.
- Desires to grow both spiritually and professionally.
- Has a genuine heart for the local church.
- Shares faith passionately with unbelievers.
- Remains free from addictions.