We love God. We love people. Our hope is that you feel the warmth of family from the moment you arrive on campus. We want our community to be a reflection of heaven here on earth. We are multiracial, and we are multigenerational. No matter where you are in your journey of faith, you are welcome here. We want to meet you and help you connect with God and our spiritual family. As we journey through life together, our desire is to create an atmosphere of freedom to worship and love Him.
Please contact us with questions before you arrive or visit our Welcome Center in the church lobby. Come as you are; we can’t wait to see you!
How to apply :
Please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Production & Media Producer
Reports to: Chief of Staff
Overview: The Production & Media Producer is responsible for overseeing and directing all production activities for C3 Trinity services and special events. Responsibilities also include generating needed graphic design content, maintaining and developing C3 Trinity’s online presence (website and social media), and producing needed video content. This person is a self-starter, able to prioritize and allocate time in the most efficient manner, and is continually developing the needed technical skills to excel in a variety of challenging functions.
Service Production: Essential Functions
- Report directly to Chief of Staff for all Service Production elements.
- Oversee and manage all services and events in the main auditorium
- Oversee recruiting, training, and management of production department volunteers (including but not limited to: cameras, media, broadcast/livestream, video director)
- Provide clear written and verbal direction to volunteers in regards to assignments, job expectations, and vision, while freely delegating tasks and projects
- Oversee C3 Trinity’s internet streaming operations
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Production department – development of media needs and coordination with worship department in preparation for Sunday services and/or special events
- Anticipate production projects and recommend appropriate action and resources
- Working with Chief of Staff, establish the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the Production department. Implement policies regarding systems, training methods, workflow, etc.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the church’s ministry objectives
- Ensuring system-wide equipment maintenance and management
- Regularly communicate with Worship Director and other staff members regarding responsibilities, upcoming projects, vision items, and updates
- Manage repair or troubleshooting of technical issues regarding all Media/Production equipment
Social Media/Website: Essential Functions
- Understand the C3 Trinity brand and support it and improve it through all social media
- Develop and manage volunteers to assist in photography/other content for social media
- Connect with departments about potential stories
- Stay current on social media trends
- Create timelines for social media messaging
- Perform routine tasks keep website and mobile app up-to-date (maintenance of pages, uploading of content, etc.)
- Support CMS (Church Management System) maintenance, upgrades/changes, and hardware/software issues as needed. Coordinate with Communication Director to identify and implement optimal CMS solutions, and train staff on all necessary CMS functions.
Graphic Design: Essential Functions
- Create engaging content in a timely manner that will enhance all aspects of C3 Trinity ministry. Content includes, but is not limited to:
- Sermon Series Graphics
- C3 Trinity event graphics
- Website graphic material
- Social media graphics
- C3 Trinity ministry department graphic needs
- Coordinate with Communications Director in prioritizing graphic content needs.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with C3 Trinity creative team, ministry directors, and Communications Director as needed.
- Conceptualize ideas and generate multiple concepts for projects.
- Partner with the entire C3 Trinity team for strategic planning and program development.
- Document C3 Trinity events for future promotional content creation – as needed.
Video Production – Essential Functions:
- Create video content for Sunday morning service experience at C3 Trinity
- Edit and upload Sunday content to website regularly
- Create video content for the ministries of C3 Trinity
- Be a part of on location video shoots as needed
- Conceptualize and create video content from start to finish for weekend services and ministries
- Receive footage and be able to create a video outline with it
- Overseeing the quality of the audio in the video
- Consult with the Communications Director and/or ministry client throughout the post-production process