Blacktie Valet Service LLC
Dallas / FT. Worth
269 Hickerson #B Cedar Hill 75104
Location On Map
Service Minded Valet Driver
Central / Downtown Dallas
901 Main St
This position is responsible for providing a welcoming environment and efficient valet services in accordance with guest’s expectations and established performance standards. The position is also responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Efficiently and safely park all vehicles in designated areas, ensuring each vehicle has been locked while in our possession and keys have been secured in valet booth.
- Efficiently and safely retrieve all vehicles, announce guest/party name and match claim ticket numbers to ensure delivery of the correct vehicle to each guest.
- (Hotel Only) Assist with loading of passengers and luggage, inquire if guest needs directions, clean the front vehicle windshield and offer an appropriate departing comment.
- Monitor and maintain the appearance and overall cleanliness of the front drive and parking areas.
- Inform guests/visitors of parking services and fees, issue a claim ticket, direct them to their intended destination and offer an appropriate closing comment.
- Anticipate guest needs when possible and exhibit a sincere desire to meet or exceed them.
- Always speak professionally and graciously, smile, and maintain eye contact.
- Display a professional posture and post up in designated area on front drive.
- Promptly greet all vehicle passengers that arrive to the front drive by opening all occupied vehicle doors and offering them a warm and sincere welcome.
- Safely run/jog to and from parking areas when retrieving and parking vehicles.
- Inspect the exterior of each incoming vehicle and note any damage on the ticket.
- Perform additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- This job description is subject to change at any time at the discretion of management