Embassy Community Church
190 N Main Street Rhome Texas 76078
Embassy Community Church(ECC)
Vision: Loving God; Loving People
Mission: Equipping People to fully represent Jesus Christ.
The Great Commission of Jesus Christ to His disciples before His ascension and the Great Command, which He commanded them during His ministry is the foundation and focus on which ECC crafts its vision and mission (Matt 28: 18-20 and Mark 12:30-31).
The Vision of Embassy Community Church is loving God with all our heart, mind, soul and strength and Loving people as we love ourselves. The emphasis of this vision is to be a community that continues and consistently loves God and people as a reflection of a community that reveals the nature and personality of God which is Love (1 John 4:7-21).
The Mission of Embassy Community Church is to disciple believers from all nations to conform to the image of the Son of God and to fully represent Jesus Christ through the advancement of the Kingdom of God by the presence and power of the Holy Spirit (Matthew 6:9-13, Matthew 28:18-20, Acts 1:8).
Location On Map
Grace Community Fellowship
111 West Ranch Lane
Grace is going through a demographic change and with it, the whole look and culture of the church is changing. We are becoming a much younger church and are looking for a worship leader that can appreciate the need for anointed modern worship that still includes some modern takes on some older worship songs. While we want to remain culturally relevant, we never wish to water down the gospel. We want anointed Spirit lead worship. We want to teach our church to worship God passionately because passion is contagious.
- Coordinate Worship Ministry on Sunday mornings.
- Identify, equip, and lead a team of volunteers to effectively minister through worship.
- Meet regularly with Ministry team leaders. Assist and encourage team members in vision and skill to perform their roles as leaders, ensuring quality and relevance.
- Work with other leaders to identify and train upcoming leaders in worship. Establish relationships with ministry staff.
- Participate in prayer time and altar ministry.
- Participate in various life groups as able.
- Vision and Strategic Planning
- Develop, communicate, and implement vision for worship.
- Plan and develop weekly practices for worship team.
- Develop and maintain a master calendar of worship events.
- Publish scheduled events through various media platforms.
- Lead the band to play with passion and anointing.
- Lead vocalists to sing with passion and develop strong stage presence.
- Work with the Audio/Video team to produce excellent results every week.
- Lead the congregation to become passionate worshipers.
Character & Conduct Qualifications
- Leads a disciplined life of daily fellowship with God and Bible study.
- Exemplifies Christ-like character in personal life, family relationships, finances, and ministry. Avoids the appearance of evil.
- Desires to grow both spiritually and professionally.
- Has a genuine heart for the local church, specifically for worship.
- Shares faith passionately with unbelievers.