Worship & Youth Pastor
East Helena Montana
2526 Lake Helena Drive East Helena MT 59635
LifePoint began as replant in 2008 with a heart and vision for the East Helena, Montana community. At LifePoint you’ll find a casual, family friendly, community-focused, Christ-centered church with a simple focus: to give life to our community. Life of course is Christ, and we believe our church should breathe life into the community.
We are looking to add Worship & Youth Pastor to our growing staff team.
V I S I O N
To give Life to our Community
M I S S I O N
Make passionate followers of Christ who Know, Live, and Share the of Christ.
Create an environment where people can encounter God through our worship services.
Everyone is inspired and equipped to serve others through ministry opportunities.
Intentionally engage our community through acts of generosity.
Worship & Youth Pastor Position
The Worship and Youth Pastor is responsible for overseeing and developing a worship ministry that engages the congregation in forms of worship that express praise and glory to God. In addition to worship they will responsible for developing a youth ministry team to engage with the youth inside and outside the church. The Worship & Youth Pastor will serve as a mentor, shepherd, and support to the leaders and volunteers of this vital ministries
- A thriving personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Relationship Builder for Ministry Teams.
- A self-aware team player with confidence and ability to humbly lead and relate to a variety of people
- Experience with mentoring others.
- Knowledge and understanding of themes, artistic elements, and set design.
- A leader who is coachable and teachable.
- Positive attitude and servants heart regarding your job and the people you serve.
- Personal commitment to all staff, leaders and the mission, vision and strategy.
- A passion for worship & youth
- Oversees and engages the congregation in weekly worship services.
- Maintain a unified worship culture.
- Oversee recruitment, development and mentoring of all participants in Worship and A/V roles.
- Oversee seasonal programs and special services.
- Ensure all administrative, and budgetary aspects of the each ministry are maintained.
- Develop a plan for weekly youth ministry teaching and events.
- Provide leadership, recruitment, development and mentoring of a Youth Ministry team of volunteers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Post-secondary education in the area of Music, Youth Ministry, Theology or equivalent is preferred.
- Musical team leadership experience and performance is required.
- Prior success in recruiting and mentoring volunteers in a church setting.
- Computer literacy: MS Office, Gmail, CCLI, Mac, Pro presenter, and Planning Centre Online (PCO).
- Understanding of A/V equipment
- Youth Experience an asset
- 2-3 years church experience preferred
- 40 hours per week.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Relocation stipend available for this position.